Dandenong, Heidelberg & Frankston
Our NDIS Services in Heidelberg
Our main office at the SALT Foundation is in Heidelberg and we offer a range of NDIS services here as well as community services to assist those who need support in this area.
We also offer NDIS services across Melbourne, so if you’re in another suburb, we might be able to support you!
Our NDIS Programs and Initiatives in Heidelberg
The SALT Foundation provides NDIS support workers in Heidelberg to assist NDIS participants to live a fulfilling life, enabling them to meet their needs and take part in the community and their hobbies.
The NDIS services we offer at SALT include:
- Community Participation
- Innovative Community Participation
- Life Skills Training and Development
- Assistance with Daily Life
- Travel and Transport
- Recreation and Social Activities
- Support Coordination
- Health and Wellbeing Activities
- Improved Daily Living
- Groups and Clubs
The SALT Foundation also offers groups and clubs for NDIS participants to get involved with. We offer a range of groups, including gardening and cooking and art and book clubs.
NDIS participants can engage in the community and make connections whilst doing activities they enjoy.
Read more: What is Supported Independent Living NDIS?
Our Community Programs and Initiatives in Heidelberg
- Food Relief
The SALT Foundation supports many families with our food support programs in Heidelberg. We give food and meal packs to those in the community to help relieve stress around sourcing food for themselves.
How Our Services Can Help You
The SALT Foundation’s NDIS support work is a key player in helping those with disabilities or mental health issues to live an enriched life by helping meet their needs, build skills, work on goals and make meaningful connections.
Our support workers can help you;
- Increase your independence and ability to live on your own and look after yourself
- Create a network of friends and supports available for you
- Increase your wellbeing through fitness and living a healthy lifestyle where you can feel fulfilled
- Develop your capacity and ability to do the things you need to do
- Improve your quality of life as you will feel satisfied with your accomplishments
- Understand how you can maintain your cleaner, safer space so that you can become more independent
- Set and meet your goals and help you feel fulfilled
- Learn how to perform your essential daily tasks, which increases your ability to live your life independently
- Build confidence in yourself and your abilities
- Learn new skills and feel fulfilled by meeting your goals
Contact our Heidelberg services
Now’s the perfect time to get involved with a support worker to help you live a strengthened life where your needs and goals are met.
If you’re interested in finding out about our services or just want a chat, then call us on 1300 777 258.
Local NDIS Resources